[HubbardBrook] Program for Hubbard Brook COS Meeting January 6-7

Gary Lovett lovettg at caryinstitute.org
Tue Dec 23 14:15:37 EST 2014

Dear Hubbard Brook colleagues:

I have attached a more detailed program for the HB  COS meeting to be held
at the Cary Institute January 6-7.

Much of the meeting will involve presentations and discussion regarding the
renewal of the LTER proposal.  If you submitted ideas for the proposal in
response to my previous email request,  *you are probably on the schedule*
to give a brief presentation of those ideas (with emphasis on “brief”).
See the attached schedule for guidelines for those presentations.

*If *you are on the list of presenters and do not plan to be at the meeting
please let me know ASAP.  Please consider sending us some slides to present
on your behalf or to designate someone else to present them.  And if you
are NOT on this list and would like to be, please let me know ASAP.

I  look forward to seeing you on January 6.

Cheers,

Gary

*Gary M. Lovett*

Senior Scientist