[HubbardBrook] ISE discussion/not meeting

Rustad, Lindsey -FS lrustad at fs.fed.us
Tue Dec 23 15:26:07 EST 2014

Hi all,
Sorry about the confusion.  We will bring up the new Ice Storm Experiment in our COS discussions, but we are not planning a separate COS-wide meeting on this yet.  The last email was posted a bit prematurely, as we get used to our super new list serve!
Happy Holidays!
Lindsey

Lindsey Rustad, Ph.D.
Research Ecologist and Team Leader for the Hubbard Brook Experimental Forest
271 Mast Road
Durham, NH  03824
Email: lrustad at fs.fed.us<mailto:lrustad at fs.fed.us>
Cell phone: 603 397 7406