[Crater-team] A quick look at the CRaTER single-detector rates from the last few days

Mark D Looper mark.d.looper at aero.org
Fri Jan 12 23:38:20 EST 2024

Hello—

                Attached is a PPTX with a few plots of CRaTER countrates, as one-minute averages over January 6-9 (latest I have available).  There’s definitely something going on with D2, but also some odd hour-long rises in D5 _and_ D6.  I need to go back and look for behavior like this earlier in the mission dataset, when I get the chance; I’ll also need to take a closer look at pulse-height-analyzed direct events to see if that is getting noisy for D2.  That’d be a pain in the tail…

Enjoy—
--Mark

Mark D. Looper, PhD
Space Sciences Department