[premise-users] Premise Lustre update

Robert Anderson Robert.E.Anderson at unh.edu
Thu Sep 8 17:29:23 EDT 2022

Things are still rebuilding, but are looking like we will get it back
online.

The main management partition RAID10 had failed.  But we managed to get
it back together again, and replaced all but one of it's redundant
drives.  The last one is running now and claims it will be completed in
90 minutes.

Once complete we will attempt to do a file system check on the volume.
If all goes well we can bring things back online late this evening.

I'll send out another message when it's up or with a late night status
report.

--
Robert E. Anderson / UNH Research Computing Center / Data Center
Opperations