[PAT10] Fall elections for District 10

Lucie Plourde lucie.plourde at unh.edu
Tue Sep 27 14:36:26 EDT 2005

Hello to all,

My two-year term as your District 10 PAT Council representative has come
to a close, and fall elections to the Council will begin soon. During my
time on the Council, I have had the opportunity to learn a lot about the
UNH community, discuss our district's concerns and questions, and share in
the process of addressing these issues through proposing change to UNH
policy. In the process, I have had the pleasure of getting to know several
of you, and hope I've been able to help be your liaison to UNH
administrators.

As I am not seeking a second term on the Council, our district now has an
open seat. I hope one of you will consider serving our district on the PAT
Council. I will send you an e-mail from the PAT Council Chair, Phil
Hammond, that includes more information about the Council, as well as a
nomination form and information on our upcoming elections.

Thanks!

Lucie

--
Lucie Plourde