[PAT10] UNH PAT Council Elections

Lucie Plourde lucie.plourde at unh.edu
Tue Sep 27 14:38:09 EDT 2005

Greetings,

	Each year in the Fall the UNH PAT Council elects half its district
representatives to a two year term starting with open nominations in
September.  This year, the District you are listed in, District 10, is
coming up for election.  To help expedite the process, the council has
created an online nominations form located at its website (link listed
below).  But to better explain who we are and what being on the council
entails, I am including an attachment with that form and a letter from
President Hart explaining her views on the importance of the PAT Council.
 This year, your district will begin with an open seat, so if you have an
interest in serving, you can nominate yourself (the process is
anonymous).  Elections will be held next month ending at Benefits Fair
Day, November 1st.  I ask that you look over our web site and consider
serving on the council.  It's one very good way of getting your voice
heard at UNH.  Thanks for listening.

					Phil Hammond
					Chair UNH PAT Council 2005

UNH PAT Council Nominations Form: