[Nessc] NESSC meeting at BU on Magnetic Reconnection in Sheets

Opher, Merav mopher at bu.edu
Wed Sep 14 19:11:59 EDT 2011

Hi All,

Just a reminder that we will have a NESSC meeting September 22, next Thursday
at 10:30am room 500 in Boston University

the meeting will be informal. The scheduled talks are:

Nathan Schwadron, IBEX
Merav Opher, reconnection in the heliosheath
Ray Fermo, reconnection in the solar wind
Elena Provornikova, time-dependent heliosheath

Feel free to e-mail me if you would like to present something.

Merav

Merav Opher
Astronomy Department
Boston University