[Nessc] Final reminder: NESSC meeting at BU on Magnetic Reconnection in Sheets

Opher, Merav mopher at bu.edu
Mon Sep 19 09:29:16 EDT 2011

Hi All,

Just a reminder that we will have a NESSC meeting September 22, next Thursday
at 10:30am room 500 in Boston University

the meeting will be informal. The scheduled talks are:

John Richardson: Reent Voyager Data
Merav Opher, reconnection in the heliosheath
Ray Fermo, reconnection in the solar wind
Elena Provornikova, time-dependent heliosheath
Jan Egedal: reconnection

The meeting will be from 10:30-2:30. Jan will be the last to present since he will arrive after his class. Of course lots of discussions will be welcomed and if we keep our talks around 20 minutes we will be able to fit other improp-contributions.

Merav

Merav Opher
Astronomy Department
Boston University