[Nessc] Meeting on Implications of Interstellar Neutral Atoms in Our Heliosphere

Nathan Schwadron nschwadron at guero.sr.unh.edu
Wed Nov 9 08:47:49 EST 2011

Hi All

This is a second announcement about the meeting on Implications of Interstellar Neutral
Atoms at UNH. The meeting will occur at the UNH Holloway Commons (you can google
it without address). I have also attached a map and an updated agenda.

A couple of notes:

1) Please register if you plan to come. All are welcome!
You can register at the following

http://www.doodle.com/uruczypauc9ma8b2

2) The enclosed map also lists visitor lots for parking

3) Speakers - I have placed tentative titles where
I could although I was missing input from a number
of speakers. The agenda is not fixed and subject to change.
Please send any information updating this where
necessary.

4) As always, the NESSC forum is an open one. Agendas
are not fixed and generally anyone who wants to make
a contribution is encouraged to do so. It would be nice
to get your talks ahead of time, but we often get last minute
contributions. C'est la vie .. we prioritize the discussions
and dialogue!

Many thanks for your contributions! I greatly
look forward to the meeting.

All my best!!

Nathan

CC: NESSC Speakers and Meeting Coordinator, Robbin Williams

Nathan Schwadron
n.schwadron at unh.edu

University of New Hampshire
Morse Hall - Room 353