[Nessc] Meeting on Implications of Interstellar Neutral Atoms in Our Heliosphere

Nathan Schwadron nschwadron at guero.sr.unh.edu
Wed Nov 9 15:43:08 EST 2011

Hi All

Sorry for all the spam. One additional note:

5) We have reserved 20 parking spaces in lot C.
When you arrive, please tell them that you are
attending the NESSC (New England Space Science
Consortium) Meeting. On the attached maps, we have
circled lot C in addition to the Holloway Commons.

I look forward to seeing you.

Cheers

Nathan

On Nov 9, 2011, at 8:47 AM, Nathan Schwadron wrote:

> Hi All
>
> This is a second announcement about the meeting on Implications of Interstellar Neutral
> Atoms at UNH. The meeting will occur at the UNH Holloway Commons (you can google
> it without address). I have also attached a map and an updated agenda.
>
> A couple of notes:
>
> 1) Please register if you plan to come. All are welcome!
> You can register at the following
>
> http://www.doodle.com/uruczypauc9ma8b2
>
> 2) The enclosed map also lists visitor lots for parking
>
> 3) Speakers - I have placed tentative titles where
> I could although I was missing input from a number
> of speakers. The agenda is not fixed and subject to change.
> Please send any information updating this where
> necessary.
>
> 4) As always, the NESSC forum is an open one. Agendas
> are not fixed and generally anyone who wants to make
> a contribution is encouraged to do so. It would be nice
> to get your talks ahead of time, but we often get last minute
> contributions. C'est la vie .. we prioritize the discussions
> and dialogue!
>
> Many thanks for your contributions! I greatly
> look forward to the meeting.
>
> All my best!!
>
> Nathan
>
> CC: NESSC Speakers and Meeting Coordinator, Robbin Williams
>

> <Implications of Interstellar Neutral Matter.pdf>
> <map.pdf>
>

> Nathan Schwadron
> n.schwadron at unh.edu
>
> University of New Hampshire