[Isocops] IBEX Goat Herder for 3 April 2023

Nigel Angold nangold at princeton.edu
Mon Apr 3 07:59:26 EDT 2023

Thanks, Tim and Ken for working this.

Is there any chance that we were in a partial outage because of the failed maneuver followed by the Sun pointing maneuver instead of the inertial? I’m not sure if that would explain the percent valid bouncing around  like that. But it’s odd that the value was back up to a solid 78-80% last contact.

Did we have any pulses for the failed maneuver?

Would FD running the predicts with the actual attitudes be useful/possible?

Thanks,
Nigel

Sent from my iPhone