[Isocops] IBEX Goat Herder for 3 April 2023

ADS-IBEX at L3Harris.com ADS-IBEX at L3Harris.com
Mon Apr 3 09:10:26 EDT 2023

Hi all,

I can redo the predicts with the updated maneuvers. Nigel, to clarify, are you wanting an updating star tracker outage report?

I will just need to know whether the perigee inertial maneuver was executed or not – which sounds like the same question that was stated below regarding whether we had any pulses for it.

Thanks!
Kayton

Kayton Lane
Astrodynamics Engineer
Space & airborne systems / L3HARRIS TECHNOLOGIES
w +1 321 729 1809
m +1 218 431 0586
L3Harris.com / Kayton.Lane at L3Harris.com<mailto:Kayton.Lane at L3Harris.com>
Palm Bay, FL 32905 / USA

From: Nigel Angold <nangold at princeton.edu>
Sent: Monday, April 3, 2023 7:59 AM
To: Perry, Timothy E [US] (SP) <Timothy.Perry at ngc.com>
Cc: bhautama at gmail.com; carol.weaver at unh.edu; Chubin, Eric [US] (SP) <Eric.Chubin at ngc.com>; SM[SSTC] - ADS-IBEX <ADS-IBEX at L3Harris.com>; IBEXOPS at gmail.com; isocops at lists.sr.unh.edu; fair-play at comcast.net; kwfairchild at gmail.com; ken.fairchild at unh.edu; Leonard, Benjamin Y [US] (SP) <Benjamin.Leonard at ngc.com>; angoldconsulting at earthlink.net; Tyler, Ryan S [US] (SP) <Ryan.Tyler at ngc.com>; Wesley, Sheral R [US] (SP) <Sheral.Wesley at ngc.com>; Wynn, Reese [US] (SP) <Reese.Wynn at ngc.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: IBEX Goat Herder for 3 April 2023

WARNING: Email originated from an EXTERNAL source. Do NOT click links, open attachments or reply unless you recognize sender and know the content is safe.
Thanks, Tim and Ken for working this.

Is there any chance that we were in a partial outage because of the failed maneuver followed by the Sun pointing maneuver instead of the inertial? I’m not sure if that would explain the percent valid bouncing around  like that. But it’s odd that the value was back up to a solid 78-80% last contact.

Did we have any pulses for the failed maneuver?

Would FD running the predicts with the actual attitudes be useful/possible?

Thanks,
Nigel
Sent from my iPhone