[Isocops] IBEX Goat Herder for 3 April 2023

Perry, Timothy E [US] (SP) Timothy.Perry at ngc.com
Mon Apr 3 05:13:05 EDT 2023

All,

   The contact was successful. We were able to delete all the timed commands and uplink a new Orbit 603 ATS version 2. On previous contacts we were seeing the star tracker percent valid value jump around from 0 - 80. That was what caused the spacecraft to go into contingence mode during the perigee inertial maneuver. This contact the star tracker percent valid was stable between 78 & 80.

Tasks Accomplished:

Ops Procedure OP924-31423 Delete timed commands

CAR # 1307 Orbit 603 Version 2 ATS uplink

Reset FDC Totals

Timothy E.Perry
CRS IBEX OCO-2
Mission Operations