[Isocops] IBEX Orbit # 172 and #173 Ibex_Lo Commands

Eberhard Moebius eberhard.moebius at unh.edu
Wed Jul 11 13:00:56 EDT 2012

Hi Chelle:

I assume that either Harald or David will look this over in detail, because they know best.
I checked the settings and the sequence as far as I could see them; they all look good to me. So, based on this I approve these new command sequences.

Regards
Eberhard

Eberhard Möbius, Visiting Scientist

Los Alamos National Laboratory
PO Box 1663,  MS D466
Los Alamos, NM  87545

Phone: 505-665-3139
ISR-1 Group Office Tel: 505-667-2701
FAX: 505-665-7395

Professor, on sabbatical leave:
Space Science Center & Department of Physics
University of New Hampshire