[Isocops] CRONology 14-Jun ** Problems with build this morning **

Mark Tapley mtapley at swri.edu
Thu Jun 17 16:27:27 EDT 2010

Picking up again with the running commentary.
Sure hope y'all get bored with this soon, and tell me to quit it.

15-Jun

20:17	Collect from sftp.  4 * .tle, 11 .INP2 files.
	(Holy fsck! du -bc *.INP in /usr/local/IBEX/raw/o0081 says
	the .INP2 are 40 MBytes of just pointing data!
	Did I do that right? How much of that crap have we got?)

16-Jun

02:33	rebuild /gbc tree
03:13	rebuild production tree
	Hm, both worked this time. Geoff fixed it; good!
03:20	SVN update web
03:20	SVN update ena
03:56	SVN commit GBC - lots of orbit stuff, guess the TLE's got integrated.
08:12	Put awy the 40 MBytes of .INP2 and the smaller .tle files.
09:45	web/home/giordano backup
09:50 	web/home/giordano backup
12:11	Collect SFTP - error, since cleared. No explanation why :-(.
16:11	Collect SFTP - see above.
20:16	Collect SFTP - now works. Got View Periods file.
	Ken contacted Chelle and Tim Perry. Problem cleared, no explanation
	of what the problem was. :-( This worries me a little.

17-Jun

02:33	rebuilt /gbc tree.
	svn-status: M      isoc/src/doc/help/ops/ops-wakeup-hvsci.texi
	Yeah. I modified, tried to commit. No success. I also modified
	...ops-stf.texi, but Nathan committed that one for me. Ken fixed
	something in the svn config file (twice) and I finally got committed.
03:13	rebuilt production tree
03:20	SVN commit ena (see other)
03:20	SVN commit web
03:54	SVN commit gbc - plots.
09:50	web/home/giordano backup ena
12:17	Collect SFTP - planning files, .scr file
12:21	Update orbit and pointing files

Caught up, I think.

--
						- Mark     210-379-4635