[Isocops] Moving to SwRI

Roland Vanderspek roland at space.mit.edu
Mon Jun 21 10:39:18 EDT 2010

All,

I've collected the questions and answers on the move to SwRI into a word document, which I attach.  We should discuss this in more detail at the telecon today, but we seem to be in a position to move to having swena do everything that ena does as far as routine ops is concerned *except* for the STF generation and any rsyncing to off-site machines: in other words, full Shadow Ops.  The steps I outline in the document are intended to get us to that point:  please review, so we can fill in anything I haven't included.

Roland