[HubbardBrookISE] content for NSF annual report

YANG YANG yangy48 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:39:25 EDT 2018

Hi Sarah:

This is Yang Yang at SUNY-ESF, working with Ruth and Charley. Last year I
gave a talk at HB annual meeting about my project of measuring Hg fluxes at
ISE, CCASE and Drought plot (Attached here). The talk had no results
because I was just getting started the measurement last summer.
For specific measurements at ISE, I have soil Hg evasion, soil Hg
concentrations, litter Hg concentrations, throughfall Hg concentrations and
Hg in soil solutions in plot 4 and 5. Majority of the samples have been
analyzed so far and I have the data. Should I write a paragraph or
something to describe it? It will belong to Major activities and
Significant results I think.

Yours
Yang