[HubbardBrookISE] content for NSF annual report

Sarah Garlick sarahgarlick at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 08:39:00 EDT 2018

Dear Ice Storm Experiment team:

Charley, Lindsey, John, and I are compiling content for the NSF annual
report, which will become overdue on 5/1/18, so we are hoping to get this
wrapped up and submitted ASAP.

We are writing up the Major Activities, Significant Results, Opportunities
for Professional Development and Training, Dissemination, and Products from
the last year.

Please reply to Sarah Garlick or Lindsey Rustad, copied here, with any
relevant information you have to share under these categories.

If you gave a presentation or completed any other product related to this
project over the past year (5/1/17-4/30/18), please reply with the citation
information.

Thank you!
Best wishes,
Sarah

--
Sarah Garlick
Director of Science Policy and Outreach

603-986-0686 <(603)%20986-0686> office/cell
sgarlick at hubbardbrookfoundation.org