[HubbardBrookCOS] LTER directory and listserv

Mary Martin mary.martin at unh.edu
Sat Jun 24 11:56:00 EDT 2017

COS members,

Although COS members have differing levels of involvement with the LTER
aspect of Hubbard Brook, we welcome all to be listed in the LTER
personnel database. When included, you will receive any LTER
notifications directed at researchers, which may include LTER
newsletter, announcements for workshops, meetings and  webinars, etc.
You won't be swamped with emails, though - I've only had 10 messages so
far this year. If you received a message to the LTER-All listserv
yesterday regarding an upcoming N2O workshop, that means that you are
currently in the LTER directory, and no further action is required. If
you did not receive that email and would like to be included in the LTER
directory and mailing list, please visit this link and add your name
http://goo.gl/F4WG9s. Please submit your request by Wednesday June 28.

Also note that all Hubbard Brook Grad students are all entered into the
LTER directory. They receive announcements that go to the LTER-wide grad
list, and we also use that directory to communicate with our own grads.
Anyone listed in the LTER directory can send messages to the Hubbard
Brook Grads at hbr_grad at lternet.edu.

-Mary

Mary Martin
Hubbard Brook Information Manager