[HubbardBrookCOS] Dedication of the Mirror Lake Campus and HBRF Annual Dinner

Lavallee Anthea alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Thu Jun 29 15:03:33 EDT 2017

Dear Members of the Hubbard Brook COS,

I hope that you received your invitations to:

- the Mirror Lake dedication ceremony in honor of Gene and Phyllis Likens
- HBRF's annual dinner featuring keynote speaker Dr. Michael Oppenheimer

If your mail pile looks like mine, I thought it might help to send
electronic copies as a reminder (attached).

So that we can coordinate the final details of these events, please RSVP to
Elisa Speckert before this weekend if you are planning to attend either or
both.

especkert at hubbardbrookfoundation.org

Thanks and hoping to see you soon at Hubbard Brook.

Sincerely,
Anthea

--
Anthea Lavallee