[HubbardBrook] Reminder: HB Cooperators' Orientation - Wednesday, July 7 at 10 AM Eastern

Peter Groffman groffmanp at caryinstitute.org
Tue Jul 6 14:53:46 EDT 2021

Dear Hubbard Brook Community,

We are hosting an "orientation" session for people new to Hubbard Brook
and/or to our Cooperators' meeting on Wednesday, July 7 at 10 AM Eastern.

As you can see from the attached agenda, we will have a series of short
presentations and an opportunity for questions. We have also set up a Slack
channel to facilitate communication among participants. Slack and ZOOM
details are included on the attached agenda.

*Please forward this invitation to any interested students or parties who
are not on the distribution list.*

We look forward to seeing you at 10 am on Wednesday, July 7th!