[HubbardBrook] Hubbard Brook leaf-out forecast for 2021

Alexander Young alexyoung.116 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 13:36:00 EDT 2021

This is so cool. I hope you realize that now Im going to be looking forward
to getting these leaf out forecasts each spring in perpetuity for the HBES.

The folks over at the ecological forecasting initiative would love the 3
pager you made.  There is a slack channel that is pretty active, and even a
forecasting phenology challenge that is currently running. Would you be
interested in submitting predictions for the Bartlett phenology?

Otherwise, may I share the pdf with the slack page giving credit to Matt
Ayres and associated crew?

Best,
Alex