[HubbardBrook] Your Plans for 2019 Research Housing with HBRF

Kathryn Holland manager at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Tue Jan 8 11:58:18 EST 2019

Greetings from HBRF, and Happy New Year!

We have already begun organizing the Mirror Lake calendar for the 2019
field season.   If you haven’t already, please get in touch soon to reserve
your beds – space is limited!

As HBRF’s Business and Development Manager, I will be coordinating the
housing calendar at Mirror Lake and Pleasant View Farm this year.

As usual, please plan to pre-pay half of your anticipated bill for the
summer prior to arrival (I will send you an invoice).  If there is a
discrepancy between planned and actual occupancy, we will settle up at the
end of the season.

Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Looking forward to another great summer!

Sincerely,

Kathryn

*Rates Are Per Person*

*2019*

Mirror Lake

Consortium Member Rate

Non-Member Rate

Daily (for visits shorter than 1 week)

$37.00

$53.04

Weekly (for visits shorter than 1 month)

$160/week = $22.88/day

$209/week = $29.88/day

30 Days and Longer

$482/month = $16.09/day

$643/month = $21.45/day

PVF

Consortium Member Rate

Non-Member Rate

Daily (for visits shorter than 1 week)

$24.29

$32.39

Weekly (for visits shorter than 1 month)

$116/week= $16.62/day

$154/week = $22.14/day

30 Days and Longer

$349/month=$11.66/day

$465/month = $15.53/day

REU Students

$15.66/day for 10 weeks (includes lab usage)

--
Kathryn Holland
*Business and Development Manager*

*"Despite the great progress in understanding how plants, animals,
microbes, rocks, air, and water combine to form working ecosystems, my
feeling is not one of triumph but rather one of humility. We should
respect, cherish, and change with the utmost caution this largely unknown
natural world because it works as it is, and we are totally dependent on
its working." - F. H. Bormann, 2000*