[HubbardBrook] Call-In information for HB COS meeting

Gary Lovett lovettg at caryinstitute.org
Wed Jan 2 12:09:28 EST 2019

Dear Hubbard Brook colleagues:

For those of you who cannot attend the COS meeting January 3-4 in person,
the following computer access and call-in information will allow you to
participate remotely.  Note that there are two sets of call-in information,
one for Thursday, and one for Friday.  I have also attached the final
agenda.

To our Forest Service colleagues:  We are sorry you will not be able to
join us because of the government shutdown.  If by some miracle the
shutdown ends before Friday, please join us remotely.

Thanks!

Gary

*Information for Thursday, January 3*, 1:00 - 5:00 PM EST

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/111666173

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 111-666-173

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:

https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

*Information for Friday, January 4*, 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM EST

Hubbard Brook Meeting

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/579787525

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3311

Access Code: 579-787-525

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:

https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

*Gary M. Lovett, Ph.D.*

Senior Scientist

Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies