[HubbardBrook] Is your Hubbard Brook cross-site research on this list?

Gary Lovett lovettg at caryinstitute.org
Tue Jan 8 14:15:25 EST 2019

Dear Hubbard Brook Collaborators:

The LTER network is pulling together a bibliography of cross-site research
at LTER sites.  This will go into a book on cross-site science at LTER
sites and will be a part of the 40-year review of LTER that is coming up
this year.

I would like to list as many cross-site studies involving Hubbard Brook as
possible.  To that end, I started with a Web of Science search on “Hubbard
Brook” and picked out papers that I know to be, or appeared to be,
cross-site comparisons.  The list of 45 papers is attached.   I am sure
that I missed some, so I need your help to complete the list.

Please review this list and add any studies you can think of that involve
cross-site research, and eliminate any that you do not think belong on the
list. The list is limited to published papers since 1988 (the year we
joined the LTER network) and can include cross-site studies involving HB
and any other sites, not just LTER sites.  You can list papers to add or
subtract in your response to this email. If you do not  have the exact
reference at your fingertips, please give me enough information to look it
up:  authors, date, journal, topic, etc.

This should not take you too long, and I would be grateful if you could get
back to me by the end of this week with your additions and deletions.

Thanks!

Gary

*Gary M. Lovett, Ph.D.*

Senior Scientist