[HubbardBrook] HB Education and Outreach Committee annual meeting

Sarah Garlick sgarlick at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Thu Jul 5 10:16:51 EDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

The Hubbard Brook Education and Outreach Committee will hold their annual
meeting next week, Thursday, July 12, from 3:00-4:00 pm in the lunch room
downstairs at Pierce Lab. All are welcome to attend.

Attached please find a draft agenda for the meeting. If you have
suggestions for additions or other changes to the agenda, please send them
to me via email. I'll bring copies of the final agenda to the meeting.

We hope to see you there!

Best wishes,
Sarah

--