[HubbardBrook] opportunity for free technician

Jacquelyn Wilson jwilson at hbresearchfoundation.org
Fri Jan 22 09:21:04 EST 2016

Dear Hubbard Brook community,
A high school teacher at a local private school is taking sabbatical starting this June and would like to assist in field and lab work at Hubbard Brook. She already receives funding for her sabbatic through her school and so would work at no cost to you. She is in good physical shape and has a strong background in science; before teaching she was a practicing physician. Both Amey and I have worked with her and recommend her highly.

She is available for short or long term periods, including into the fall.  Her bio is attached.
You can contact her directly, or reply to me.

Jackie
Jacquelyn Wilson, Education Director
Jacquelyn Wilson, Education Director
Hubbard Brook Research Foundation