[Crater-team] CRaTER ESM5 charts

Andrew Jordan ajordan at guero.sr.unh.edu
Wed Jun 2 16:52:36 EDT 2021

Hi folks,

I enjoyed the brainstorming today. Here are the draft ESM5 quad charts
we discussed. I've also attached two documents that Maria Banks sent me
(she's the lead for the Mission Support theme in ESM5). CLPS*.xlsx lists
upcoming lunar missions and their payloads, and
ESM5_Mission_support_brainstorming.pptx has some of her ideas regarding
her part of the proposal.

Thanks,
Andrew