[Crater-team] ESM5 draft materials

Andrew Jordan ajordan at guero.sr.unh.edu
Wed Jun 23 11:41:41 EDT 2021

Hi folks,

I've attached the most recent drafts of CRaTER's quad charts for ESM5
(PPT file). I've also attached a copy of the spreadsheet that Maria
Banks compiled; it lists the instruments flying on upcoming CLPS
missions (XLSX file). The red text shows what I think are the synergies
with CRaTER. Finally, there's a document (DOC file) where I take a first
stab at explaining how CRaTER can support CLPS, the Gateway, and Artemis
(each is on a separate page).

Please let me know if you all have any ideas you want to incorporate. We
can also discuss this on today's telecon.

Thanks,
Andrew