[Crater-team] Fwd: LRO Slew Requirements Document - internal Review

Harlan Spence spence at guero.sr.unh.edu
Mon Nov 2 14:46:36 EST 2020

All,

   We just received the following document for review regarding LRO slew requirements.   I suspect Jody will have the most informed comments, but  other inputs are welcomed, too.  The want our comments back by this Friday.  See attached...

Thanks, - Harlan
________________________________
Harlan E. Spence
Director, Institute for the Study of Earth,
   Oceans, & Space and Prof. of Physics
Morse Hall, Room 306
University of New Hampshire
8 College Road