[Crater-team] CRaTER Side Shielding

Harlan Spence spence at guero.sr.unh.edu
Thu Dec 6 15:51:44 EST 2018

I love it when a plan comes together.  We meant to do that!  I guess it was in the instrument paper for a reason….too many years now.
________________________________
Harlan E. Spence
Director, Institute for the Study of Earth,
   Oceans, & Space and Prof. of Physics
Morse Hall, Room 306
University of New Hampshire
8 College Road