[Crater-team] CRaTER Side Shielding

Mark D Looper mark.d.looper at aero.org
Thu Dec 6 16:02:24 EST 2018

Hello—

                I’m sorry I missed the call yesterday because of Aerospace AGU dry runs at the same time.  What is the specific question about side penetrators that was asked?  I can dig response functions vs. energy and angle out of my 2010 sensor-head simulations, though I’ll probably have to do it from my hotel room at AGU.  I do intend to port the code to the current version of Geant4 and re-run it, for use in the paper after the one containing the work I’m summarizing on the AGU poster, but for protons the results won’t change much.

--Mark Looper

Mark D. Looper
Space Sciences Department
The Aerospace Corporation