[Zaphod-Users] Learning MPI

J.J. Podesta jpodesta at solar.stanford.edu
Sun Jan 27 18:33:49 EST 2008

Learning MPI is a piece of cake.  Using it, of course, is another story.
While were making lists, here is a book that I learned from: P. Pacheco,
Parallel Programming with MPI, Morgan Kaufmann, 1997.

+   John Podesta, 603-862-3734
+   University of New Hampshire
+   Space Science Center
+   Morse Hall, Rm 254