[Wsag-modelers] Model Run

stanley stanley at guero.sr.unh.edu
Fri Jun 14 09:38:28 EDT 2013

Hi all,

There is now 1.5TB of free space on Merrimack. We have three easy
options to clear more space on Merrimack and Scaler.

1) Remove unnecessary files (such as old GDS files). Most of us have
done this.

2) Some of the model results/data (Up to 2TB) could be moved to the
EPSCoR server.

3) We have additional slots for disks on both Merrimack and Scaler. I am
waiting to hear back from Wil and Richard on purchasing these.

Stanley