[Wsag-modelers] Model Run

Kyle Whittinghill kyle.whittinghill at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 07:27:53 EDT 2013

Hello all,

My model runs that I was running last night on Merrimack failed because of
"lack of space on the device".  It looks like from top that there are only
10Gigabytes of free space before I deleted some of the stuff in my folders,
but I could be doing the math wrong.

Stanley, is this a problem with a lack of space on Merrimack in general, or
with my home area? I deleted all the excess GDS file folders that I don't
currently need and all my old model runs that were test runs which are no
longer necessary.  I'll work on the detailed GDS removal that Stanley
suggested to us.

Kyle

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 9:55 AM, stanley <stanley at guero.sr.unh.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need to run a model on merrimack today if possible. It should not take
> much resources, I need to compare the output  to what I get on the other
> server. Let me know if you have anything going on that you will require
> 100% of the processing resources for.
>
> Stanley

Kyle Whittinghill, Postdoctoral Fellow
Earth Systems Research Center &
Department of Natural Resources & the Environment
University of New Hampshire
208 Morse Hall
Durham, NH 03824
Office: 603-862-4434