[Trillian-users] One Node, One Proc Per Node Jobs

Gorby, Matthew Matthew.Gorby at unh.edu
Tue Dec 6 12:24:00 EST 2016

Hello Trillian Users,

I'm seeing a lot of one node, one proc / node jobs running at the moment.  If this is just the way "qstat -a" displays a type of run I'm not familiar then please excuse this email.  If those jobs really are what they appear to be then may we have one of the admins chime in on this issue?  I'd like to know if that is an acceptable use of Trillian's resources.  If not, it would be really great to have the other 31/32 of those procs available.

Thanks,

-Matt