[Trillian-users] NSF reporting for Trillian

Vashisth, Harish Harish.Vashisth at unh.edu
Tue Jun 24 15:10:53 EDT 2014

Dear Jimmy:
  We have only recently started using Trillian although had account for several months. We have not published anything from our recent simulations on Trillian and nothing is under review at this point. We may be submitting some work toward the beginning of Fall if fruitful results come. I will keep you updated on that. Thanks.

Harish Vashisth
Assistant Professor
Department of Chemical Engineering
University of New Hampshire