[Trillian-users] NSF reporting for Trillian

Jimmy Raeder J.Raeder at unh.edu
Tue Jun 24 14:42:47 EDT 2014

Dear Trillian users:

Trillian has been in operation for one year now, and I hope it has served you well.
Our NSF program officer, Stephen Gitomer, has requested that I report all publications that resulted from the use of Trillian.
I thus ask you to send me such information in the following form:

*  thesis:  full citation
*  paper that is already published:  just the DOI
*  otherwise: first author, title, journal, status (in review or in press)

please respond by Friday, 7/4, COB, even if you have nothing.  I'll be sending reminders to those I haven't heard from.

cheers --  Jimmy

Joachim (Jimmy) Raeder
Professor of Physics, Department of Physics & Space Science Center
University of New Hampshire
245G Morse Hall, 8 College Rd, Durham, NH 03824-3525
voice: 603-862-3412  mobile: 603-502-9505  assistant: 603-862-1431
e-mail: J.Raeder at unh.edu
WWW: http://mhd.sr.unh.edu/~jraeder/tmp.homepage