[Shine-participants] SHINE 2020 cancellation - Announcing the 2021 SHINE workshop in Honolulu, HI

Lugaz, Noe Noe.Lugaz at unh.edu
Mon Apr 13 10:47:19 EDT 2020

Dear SHINE community,

In light of the covid-19 pandemic, the SHINE Steering Committee has decided to cancel SHINE 2020 which was set to take place in Honolulu, HI in July.
Arrangements are being finalized for SHINE 2021 to be held at the Alohilani Resort in Honolulu, HI on the week of 2021 August 1 (student day) to August 6. We hope to confirm these dates as well as a SHINE-GEM day in the near future.
Feel free to contact me if you have any specific concern.

Sincerely,

On behalf of the Steering Committee, Noé Lugaz
Research Associate Professor
University of New Hampshire