[Shine-participants] Coronal Prediction for the August 21, 2017 Total Solar Eclipse

Hugh Hudson hhudson at ssl.berkeley.edu
Mon Aug 7 17:50:09 EDT 2017

Dear Pete

That is remarkably nice, thanks.

I want to be sure that Predictive Science and SHINE people all know about the Megamovie archive project. It would welcome anybody’s imagery of the actual corona, of course to be compared in detail with these nice predictions. To participate see URL eclipsemega.movie. If you can’t be bothered with camera gear, and of course the main thing with a total eclipse is jsut to *see* it, please also consider our hands-off free app for smartphone photography “Eclipse Megamovie Mobile”, both Android and iOS. All contributions welcome.

Hugh