[premise-users] HELP -- Installing Python packages

Robert E. Anderson rea at sr.unh.edu
Fri Jul 31 11:58:30 EDT 2020

Yes updates made in your home folder tree are available on all of the
nodes, just like on the login node.  Not ALL libraries exist on all
nodes, so there is a chance something might exist on the login node and
missing on a compute node.  Please let us know if you find anything
like that.

You should be able to do local home directory conda installs.

--
Robert E. Anderson
Associate Director