[premise-users] Premise reboot at 3:30pm Tuesday 12/19

Robert Anderson rea at sr.unh.edu
Tue Dec 19 17:11:48 EST 2017

Thanks for everyone's cooperation.

The premise head node reboot appears to have gone well.  The NFS
problem is resolved and the compute node jobs are all still running.

Please let us know if you experience problems associated with this quick
head node reboot.  Given this success we are likely to consider this
option in the future when similar circumstances arise.  Thanks for your
patience and feedback.