[Nessc] NESSC Meeting: Implications of Interstellar Neutrals in the Heliosphere

Nathan Schwadron nschwadron at guero.sr.unh.edu
Sat Sep 3 15:10:02 EDT 2011

Greetings All

I hope everyone enjoyed a happy and productive summer. This message is to announce a two day meeting on Nov 15-16  concerning the implications of interstellar gas in the heliosphere. Each day we will start at 10:45 AM and end at 3:30 or 4 PM. The meetings will take place at the Unviersity of New Hampshire. Currently, we have talks scheduled from

- George Gloeckler -- Interstellar Pickup Ions
- Eberhard Moebius -- Interstellar Neutral Atoms
- Seth Redfield -- LISM
- John Clarke -- UV

There may also be additional invited speakers. More details will follow.

You are all cordially invited to the meeting. As you know, formats for the meeting are very informal. We will have the invited talks and pull in contributed talks for the group. As always, we stress discussion, and interaction among colleagues.

If you can attend, please put your name on the following doodle poll and make sure to indicate which or both of the days you plan to attend.

http://www.doodle.com/uruczypauc9ma8b2

All my best

Nathan

Nathan Schwadron