[Isocops] IBEX Goat Herder for March 3rd & 4th, 2023

Perry, Timothy E [US] (SP) Timothy.Perry at ngc.com
Sat Mar 4 08:45:00 EST 2023

All,
   The spacecraft is nominal and the inertial maneuver was successful. The orbit 600 ATS and the orbit 601 Hi Gain CAL ATS was uplinked. We had an issue with the first USHI01 contact. We were never able to get a good uplink from the station. After trying for ~30 minutes we ended the contact and scheduled a USAK01 contact from 08:00 – 09:00 GMT. This contact was successful and we saw a good receiver AGC throughout the contact. I also noticed that the Flight computer back orbit buffer was not filling up. I resent the command to enable to Flight computer buffer to start collecting tlm. The FC buffer is incrementing now.

Tasks Accomplished:
CAR # 1297 Orbit 599 Return to science after master Computer Reset
Step # 14 Upload Orbit 600 ATS
  IBEX_2023_063_o0600a_v001 103 commands
CAR 1298 Orbit 601 Hi gain Cal ATS uplink
   IBEX_2023_072_o0601a_v001_hgc
SSR Dump -> Dump New
Enable FC Back orbit tlm

Results from the Inertial Maneuver: