[Isocops] IBEX Goat Herder for Dec 13th and 14th

Perry, Timothy E [US] (SP) Timothy.Perry at ngc.com
Tue Dec 13 21:42:29 EST 2022

All,
    The spacecraft is nominal and the inertial maneuver was successful. The Orbit 592 ATS was uplinked. The SSR was dumped and the master timer was reset.
   The Test USAK01 contacts were not successful. SSC is still investigating why we cannot achieve frame sync. We tried on the first 2 contacts with no success. SSC reported seeing a valid downlink, no interference, but they were unable to achieve frame sync. We canceled the 3rd contact. We will try again once SSC has had a chance to look at the data.

Tasks Achieved:
CAR # 1282 Orbit # 592 ATS uplink
   IBEX_2022_356_o0592a_v001 111 cmds
CAR # 1283 Orbit 590 Alaska test contacts
   IBEX_2022_347_o0590a_Add_Contacts_v001 10 cmds
Reset Master Timer
Reset FDC Totals
SSR Dump -> Dump New

Results from the Inertial Maneuver