[Isocops] IBEX Orbit# 265 ATS (30 Oct 14 - 8 Nov 14)

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Mon Oct 20 17:41:24 EDT 2014

I approve IBEX_2014_303_o0265a_v001.scr

I cannot download the latest forecast STF from where I am, so I have not confirmed that the maneuvers happen in the maneuver windows or the pointing vector of the apogee maneuver. Tim and Ken have approved those, and that is sufficient for this one ATS.

Ken, please include the off sun pointing at the time of DESCENDING at the top of your approval email for orbits with sun maneuvers. It is hard to distinguish which of the pointing vectors in your email is needed. Thanks!

Sheral, Marissa, any idea why the ascending contact is such low telemetry rate despite the low altitude? I assume that is why it is only a 35-minute pass? Thanks!

Chelle

--
Chelle Reno
IBEX Mission Operations Manager