[Isocops] IBEX Orbit #267 ATS (Nov 18 - 26) Part 2

Marty Quinn martyq92 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 10:12:33 EST 2014

The latest IBEX Command Checklist Rev number does not look correct to me.
The prior command checklist had

IBEX Command Approval Checklist
Rev 14

C. Reno
Last update 6/10/2014

yours has

IBEX Command Approval Checklist
Rev 14

Tim Perry
Last update 5 November 2014

so, even though it says the last update was nov 5, the rev number wasn't
changed. I presume you meant to change it?

I want to make sure I am using the latest version. Thanks,

Marty

Marty Quinn
GISLAB/Space Science Center UNH
marty.quinn at unh.edu <marty at drsrl.com>