[Isocops] Svn checkin

Joe Peterson joe at boulder.swri.edu
Mon May 23 17:26:59 EDT 2011

OK, Bob, thanks!

Does anyone else out there have files they still need to check into
the trunk (this is directed at only those working on the older 4.1
ISOC branch/trunk, NOT the newer 5.0pre branch for the maneuver-driven
changes)?

-Thanks, Joe

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 14:51, DeMajistre, Bob
<Bob.DeMajistre at jhuapl.edu> wrote:
> This message is a follow-up on the ISOC development freeze, stop reading if
> you’ve already stopped caring.
>
> I’ve looked at my intermediate changes and have committed them to the ISOC
> trunk and run the regression tests. Pending a clean nightly, consider my
> stuff frozen for the purpose of transitioning to version 5.
>
> I set the Wed. deadline in case there were loose ends that needed to be
> cleaned up, but there was nothing significant.
>
> Let me know when the Great Merge begins.
>
> Thanks,
> Bob DeMajistre
>
> Please restrict discussions on this email list to non-ITAR sensitive topics.

Joe Peterson                            Southwest Research Institute
Mission Operations                      Department of Space Operations
303-546-9677                            1050 Walnut Street, Suite 300
joe at boulder.swri.edu                    Boulder, CO  80302