[Isocops] Svn checkin

DeMajistre, Bob Bob.DeMajistre at jhuapl.edu
Mon May 23 16:51:20 EDT 2011

This message is a follow-up on the ISOC development freeze, stop reading if you’ve already stopped caring.

I’ve looked at my intermediate changes and have committed them to the ISOC trunk and run the regression tests. Pending a clean nightly, consider my stuff frozen for the purpose of transitioning to version 5.

I set the Wed. deadline in case there were loose ends that needed to be cleaned up, but there was nothing significant.

Let me know when the Great Merge begins.

Thanks,
Bob DeMajistre