[Isocops] IBEX Orbit# 133 ATS (18 July 11 - 27 July 11)

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Fri Jul 8 10:24:11 EDT 2011

Hey Tim, turns out my description was not quite right. See an excerpt
from Ken's email below:

I want to clarify the question about command timing at perigee.  The
software currently does not refer to the forecast OEF to determine when
the maneuver will actually take place.  This means that, regardless of
when in the window the maneuver takes place, we always assume that it
occurs at the start of the maneuver window (currently 10Re + 1/2 hour).
That means that the housekeeping command will always be at 10Re - 1/2
hour.

Chelle